|IT Department||Executive (Male)||Navi Mumbai||Minimum Graduation ||1-2 Years. Applicants from commodity exchange & broker will be preferred.||• Knowledge of Linux
• Completed Certification in Red hat.
• Basic knowledge of Database ( Oracle)
• Health check of server hardware,
• OS log monitoring, Application monitoring.
• Log hardware calls to service providers,
• All task as per Daily Checklist.
Job description :
• Would involve startup and Monitoring of applications as per checklist.
• Installation of servers and application for test environments.
• Log case to service providers for hardware and software issues.
• Willing to work in shifts (3 shifts) 6 days a week.
• Candidate should have at least 1 year exp. In Linux or freshers with Red -hat certifications will also be considered.
|Customer Support||Executive / Sr. Executive ||Navi Mumbai||Minimum Graduation||1-2 Years. Applicants from exchange preferred||• Attending customer calls, solving queries on phone.
• To solve basic technical queries like installation of trading software and other trading applications
• Solve connectivity issues for internet and lease line.
• Assist members on trading software and explain the steps to trade.
• Coordinate with internal departments like Trading, Membership, Clearing and settlement and any other dept. within the exchange.
• Need to manage telephonic and mail support.
• Manage TAT’s ( Turn Around Time ) for all calls and manage escalations.
• Maintain MIS of all calls received.
• Candidates who have worked with Exchanges, Broking Houses and knowledge of commodity markets will be preferred.