|Inspection||Executive , Sr. Executive & Asst. Manager||Mumbai||Graduation / Post Graduation||2-5 years in Inspection/ Compliance with exchange or Broking industry or Audit experience with CA firm of members of Exchange.||• Preparing inspection guideline for members.
• Preparation of Inspection Checklist as per applicable Exchange and SEBI Guidelines.
• Conducting inspection of members.
• Follow-up with members for completion of inspection observation
• Conducting compliance visits for new members/brokers to acquaint them to the compliance requirements and inspection process.
• Preparation of Internal Audit Checklist.
• Scrutinizing the Internal Audit reports submitted by the members, verifying their compliance with Exchange rules and regulations and taking penal actions wherever required.
• Drafting and uploading circulars related to compliance on the Exchange’s Website and Prepare Impact Analysis Report announcing major changes or developments in the procedure of Department.
• Preparing Agenda, Minutes, approval notes pertaining to Inspection department.
• Involve in providing system requirement relating to Inspection Department to IT department of Exchange if there is a requirement as per SEBI Circulars.||Apply|
|Media Communication||Chief Manager||Navi Mumbai||Graduate , Preferred Post Graduation||5-10 years||• Media Planning & Budgeting, Campaign Management, Market Research activities.
• Skilled in conceptualizing and creating innovative media strategies, creating communications touch points, and managing events.
• Media Co-ordination - Print, TV, digital & Social media.
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
• Day-day to coverage Analysis.
• Brand promotion.
• Internal liasioning with other department
• Applicants from commodity exchange will be preferred.||Apply|
|Business Development||Assistant Manager ||Hyderabad ,Surat, Delhi & Kolkata||MBA, Minimum Graduation. ||2-3 years. Applicants from commodity exchange & broker will be preferred.||• Utilize the public information and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
• Servicing the existing clients, interacting with them to increase business
• Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements.
• Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capturing optimum market shares.
• Preparing & Maintaining MIS reports for the reference of the top Management.
• Conduct seminars and awareness program for Currency Derivatives segment.
• Strategize and formulate plans to increase volumes through members and channels.
• Designing & manage brand image building, product awareness and sales promotion campaigns.||Apply|
|Customer Support||Executive / Sr. Executive ||Navi Mumbai||Minimum Graduation||1-2 Years. Applicants from exchange preferred||• Attending customer calls, solving queries on phone.
• To solve basic technical queries like installation of trading software and other trading applications
• Solve connectivity issues for internet and lease line.
• Assist members on trading software and explain the steps to trade.
• Coordinate with internal departments like Trading, Membership, Clearing and settlement and any other dept. within the exchange.
• Need to manage telephonic and mail support.
• Manage TAT’s ( Turn Around Time ) for all calls and manage escalations.
• Maintain MIS of all calls received.
• Candidates who have worked with Exchanges, Broking Houses and knowledge of commodity markets will be preferred.