Asst. Vice President
The candidate shall be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from any of the recognised university of India.
Legal, Compliance & Secretarial
The candidate shall have the post qualification experience of 10 to 15 years preferably from the Exchange or Broking Firm
- The candidate shall be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from any of the recognized university of India.
- The candidate shall have excellent written and oral communication skills
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Organizing and conducting the Board, Committee meetings, AGM and EGM of the Company;
- Preparing the Board, Committee agendas and Minutes related thereto;
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing of legal documents, agreements, contracts, MOUs, Letter of Engagements, NDAs and various documents of similar nature;
- Complying with SEBI Regulations, Companies Act, 2013 compliances and correspondences with SEBI;
- To manage the corporate governance along with secretarial activities;
- To advise the management on legal issues;
- Handling fund raising activities such as Rights Issue, Private Placements and Preferential Allotment.
The candidate will be responsible for all the compliance under the Companies Act, 2013, Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 and Securities Contracts (Regulation) (Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations) Regulations, 2018 and other applicable rules, regulations and circulars as may be prescribed by SEBI from time to time.